Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: OMG! OMG! I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member gmommy04's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2004
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats!!! Great deal--I TOTALLY love my Molly scenes and settings. They really make her stories, outfits and accessories come to life!! I was as giddy as you are last week over finally getting Molly's Capture the Flag accessories.

    Karla

  2. #12
    Inactive Member DaisyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    646
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Apparently the seller is pretty good. I got home from my errands this afternoon, and she had sent me an email to let me know that she already shipped the book! Yay!!! I can't wait!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member jennifermarym's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is an awesome deal! Congrats!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •